Thursday, July 9, 2015

And we're back!

After an unexpectedly long blogging hiatus, I've finally returned! It's been a whirlwind of a summer, and while I managed to record a few stories to share with you, they never actually made it onto my blog. Well, it's time to get your reading glasses ready because they'll be coming soon!

And while you wait, a few pictures to get you started:


Singing with Cielon, one of my best students (now a graduate!) who accompanied Fr. Joe and the entire parish staff to serenade me on my birthday morning. 


Speaking with the women of Bagdal, a mountain village that has no available water except what flows from this one small hose. They must walk from their homes to this spot to wash clothes and to fetch water for cooking and cleaning.


Hamming it up with my missionary sisters, Joanne and Genevieve. What started out as a day of prayer on the beach quickly turned into team shenanigans.

"All who trust in You will be glad and forever shout for joy" (Psalm 5:12). I pray that you're being filled with the joy of the Lord as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment